See more at the workplace
People spend a lot of time in the office in front of a computer. This situation requires good near to intermediate vision. Unsuitable lenses can limit our vision and cause symptoms such as eye fatigue, eyestrain, headaches, neck and back pain.
ZEISS Office lenses with Maximum Intermediate Distance (M.I.D.) technology give you relaxed and clear vision from near to intermediate distance.
ZEISS Office Lenses are available with or without ZEISS BlueProtect technology (read more).
ZEISS Office Lenses are also available as both clear lenses and with ZEISS PhotoFusion technology (read more).
Maximum Intermediate Distance (M.I.D.) technology is available in 3 designs:
- Book: up to 100 cm
- Near: up to 200 cm
- Room: up to 400 cm
ZEISS Office Lenses at work
Compare 3 types of lenses
1 – Reading lenses
Clear vision of near objects
- The wearer needs to be closer to objects to bring them into focus
- Reading lenses cause unnecessary neck and back strain
2 – Progressive lenses
Limited view for intermediate zone
- The wearer lifts the head to use the intermediate zone
- Progressive lenses result in strained neck and shoulder muscles
3 – ZEISS Office
Clear vision of the main working area
- The wearer adopts a natural posture of head and neck
- Complete comfort all day long
Benefits of ZEISS Office Lenses:
- Clear view for near and intermediate distance, with wide vision zones
- Relaxed and natural vision in the office
- Excellent for any activity in the near and intermediate ranges
- Comfortable head and body posture