Glasses can be superb fashion accessories, especially if you choose a frame that fits your face perfectly. Some people try to substitute glasses with contact lenses because they believe the former can’t be stylish. On the contrary, the right glasses will add a sense of character to your face, in a way that contact lenses can’t do. Like Lafont glasses, for example!
At Visio Optical, we believe that there’s a frame for every type of look so you can surely find something that flatters your features in our collection. We have a wide range of brands available, but Lafont has been gaining a lot of popularity in recent years. If you’re looking for stylish and premium frames that stand apart from the rest, Lafont glasses will work for you. LEARN MORE
Lafont’s products are popular because you can sense the brand’s history in their design. The company started as a small store in Rue Vignon, Paris back in 1923. Louis Lafont set up a niche store that sold hearing aids and spectacles to people in the Madeline district of Paris.
Louis belonged to the art deco period of the 20s, and that influence was clearly visible in his design. It was no surprise that his products appealed to Parisians and his little store become successful.
His great-grandson Phillippe expanded on his legacy by adding some Parisian high-fashion flair to the products. He worked with his fashion designer wife to come up with exciting new frame concepts and designs.
Together, they collaborated with fashion heavyweights like Chanel and Hermes. As years passed, the brand kept on innovating and adding new designs without losing what made them unique. It is no surprise that the brand quickly became a Paris institution, attracting fashionable people from all over the city.
Expansion and Popularity
If you have a strong product, your business grows naturally. That’s undoubtedly true for Lafont. The brand may have started out small, but it quickly developed a reputation for elegance and exclusivity. By the 70s, Lafont had a large and dedicated following willing to shell out a pretty penny for their coveted frames.
Today, the company has five exclusive stores in Paris and exports its products to over 40 countries. People are willing to go the extra mile to get their hands on one of the Lafont frames!
Combination of Modern Technology and Classic Elegance
Lafont stands apart from other brands in the same industry because of its dedication to excellence. They use the latest manufacturing materials and technologies to create products that will stand the test of time. Fashion is more valuable if it is durable, and the brand’s products are sturdy.
The company has a manufacturing legacy that dates back 40 years. They have collaborated with Thierry S.A, a manufacturer with a well-earned reputation for quality. Both companies have produced some of the most impressive products in the industry for decades now.
You can be confident that all of their products are made in France. They come with a French Origin Guarantee certificate, so you know the products are original and made in France. Lafont glasses are all manufactured under strict quality control. Every piece passes through a thorough inspection to ensure customers are always satisfied with their products.
Wide Range of Products
Lafont manufactures around 330,000 pieces every year. All pieces are examined by dozens of people throughout the manufacturing process. Here’s a look at some of the facts about the brand’s collection:
- 95% of the collection is handmade from France, so you can sure about the quality.
- There are 120 models in the collection, which means customers can easily find something that suits their requirements.
- The collection has 234 colors, and around 80% of them are unique to Lafont. No matter what style of frame you buy, the colors will be unique and will stand out.
- The average pair of Lafont glasses weigh around 30 grams, which means they are incredibly lightweight.
All of these qualities make Lafont glasses unique and impressive. If you want something that will help you create a style impact, browse through our collection today.
Types of Frames
We have a wide range of frames suitable for different kinds of faces. You can experiment with the styles to find the perfect, fit, or choose different styles for different days. Here’s a look at the options we offer:
- Barrel – Barrel frames are on trend these days, especially for sunglasses. They cover a large portion of the face without overwhelming it. If you are fond of the iconic Tony Stark glasses, this is the type of frame for you.
- Cat Eye – The cat-eye frame is also trendy and it gives your features a fun, mischievous look. Cat-eye frames are suitable for people with round or square faces, though they can be worn by almost everyone. Possibly the most popular shape of Lafont glasses.
- Half Eye – The half-eye frames are not as modern, but the design is still appealing. It is particularly suited for small or thin faces because it doesn’t overwhelm your features.
- Oval Glasses – Oval frames are funky and cool. They are just eccentric enough to catch attention without going overboard. Many people like oval frames because of their vintage appeal.
- Rectangular – The rectangular frame style is a safe, universally flattering option. It suits all kinds of face shapes and looks professional. If you want something elegant but understated, the rectangular frames are ideal.
- Round – Round frames are just as quirky and appealing as oval frames. They have been popular for a while now. If you like to stand out and aren’t afraid of some experimentation, round glasses are a great choice.
Lafont is available in Singapore at Visio Optical
We offer a wide range of Lafont glasses, in many colors, from traditional black and brown to bold pink. You can easily find something that fits your style, personality, and preferences. Lafont offers a combination of elegance, current designs, and stellar quality. The frames are genuinely worth every penny you spend on them.
Visio Optical is one of the few stores to sell Lafont products in Singapore. If you want spectacles or sunglasses that stand out from the rest, browse through our collection today.