Proclear multifocal: Just because you need bifocals doesn't mean you need to wear them.
Need multifocal vision correction (but want it to remain your little secret)?
Between the ages of 40 - 45, our eyes lose the ability to focus on objects up close. It’s called “presbyopia” and a part of the natural aging process. But that doesn’t mean you have to settle for wearing your grandmother’s bifocal eyeglasses.
Enjoy the comfort and freedom Proclear® multifocal contacts offer.
With these soft, flexible contact lenses, you’ll have clear vision at all distances—whether you're texting on your phone, working on your computer, or looking for the right street sign that’s around here…somewhere. And, you won’t need any eyeglass readers when it’s time to order at your favorite romantic restaurant.
For those over 40, these multifocal contacts for presbyopia:
- Stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
- Provide clear vision at all distances
- May help address eye dryness when wearing contact lenses
- Great vision everywhere you look
- Better comfort, hour after hour
- Patented PC Technology
- Advanced Balanced Progressive Technology